04/04/2013

A plea.

Today, i'm here with a plea to all my curly haired sisters out there. When it comes to my hair , I rarely use any products . I'm literally the laziest person in the world when it comes to my locks , I use shampoo and conditioner (half of bottle mind you) ...  and that's it . I know shameful , but when i go into the local Boots, i stand bombarded with hair products and i don't know what's great , what's amazing, what's going to make little difference or add a lovely greasy sheen ( not the glossy one from the adverts , I mean an icky feeling). So on my never ending quest for a product which will restore my hair from it's dull , limp state to a bouncy curly healthy looks , you sisters seem to be rocking . I leave the shop annoyed and bored . Surely I'm missing some mystery technique or product ? Maybe I didn't get the memo attached to my birth certificate .
Anyways , on the day my hair has been washed it's fine and seems to be acceptable to wear down or if It's been washed the night before , but the second day it always seems frizzy , dull and the only option is an up do ! Do you understand my dilemma ? I don't want to wash my hair every day because all the natural vitamins or whatever will be washed away but i want my hair to stay ok for a couple days !




This is my curls on a fresh wash day , but after I've had my sleep .. it's pretty much frizz ! So i'd really appreciate it if somebody out there informed me of how you keep your curls bouncy for days and not for a limited time only ! Unless it's impossible and there's no way to beat it , because the laws of curly hair forbid it ! It'd be fabulous to know either way , so my quest is complete !

No comments:

Post a Comment